...

...

7.21.2005

Thursday morning

One Good Thing: Yesterday's sky in the afternoon and evening. Every color of the rainbow in the clouds.
One Funny Thing: I brought Krispy Kremes to work today, forgetting that last night was the library's bake sale at the city band concert. We have LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of sugar to eat today. Hyper Library Staff Alert!
One Weird Thing: A male receptionist? Well, why does that sound weird?


One God Thing: "The God-rebel tunes in to sedition--all ears, eager to sin. He has no regard for God, he stands insolent before him." Psalm 36:1 [Message version]{I'm thinking of London...}
One Music Thing: I'm a little behind the curve: I first heard Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" a couple of days ago. Nice. I like.
One Book Thing: Someone just donated the whole Harry Potter run to us. All six books. Hmmm, what does that portend about this particular reader?

No comments: