...

...

1.24.2016

Sunday dinnertime

One Good Thing: I get to go to work tomorrow. Thank God for work!
One Funny Thing: I can't think of a thing.
One Weird Thing: For the first time this winter I'm actually really cold. It's not even that bad outside, but I'm cold deep in my bones right now. Ankles are cold, arms, hands. I just generally don't feel good.

One God Thing: I know God loves me, flawed and prone to failure as I am.
One Music Thing: Again, I can't think of a thing.
One Book Thing: I did get a few minutes to read the latest Elizabeth George book this afternoon. I was lying on one of the beds in the spare room reading and I flashed back to the first of her Lynley books, which I also read lying on one of those same beds about 27 years ago. It was a comforting thought.

Today has sucked. That is all. And I haven't even watched the football game; I'm kind of afraid to, in case the Broncos imploded. I don't feel good. Beast feels horrible. I'm fed up. He's fed up. Right now I think we both want to move to Australia. It would be warmer there.

No comments: