...

...

11.02.2017

Thursday morning, early

One Good Thing: Daylight Savings starts Sunday. I get an extra hour. You know I'll be using it for sleep.
One Funny Thing: Driving home last night from the hospital on rain-slicked roads at night--at 70 mph--it occurred to me that listening to old Lore podcasts might not be a good choice for the drive.
One Weird Thing: I have had some seriously weird dreams. Last night involved a seriously hot Danish guy named Gunnar and my old neighborhood where I grew up. And Sparky. Yesterday morning, it was creepy kittens being born. My brain is working too hard.

One God Thing: "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." (Colossians 3:15) I definitely need this today. I think today I'm going to (try to) be the sinuses.
One Music Thing: I think I need to cool the podcast listening at work today and get back to tunes. I haven't listened to anything much this week at all.
One Book Thing: I'm throwing in the towel on the current audiobook. It's very good but too "thinky" for me right now. I need to stick to plot-driven, no-subtext stuff. Plus, this one is about death in a very interesting-but-unhelpful way.

No comments: