...

...

11.14.2017

Tuesday midday

One Good Thing: BLUE SKY! Although it seems to be fading to white now, but at least I saw a little blue today.
One Funny Thing: I'm listening to a bunch of Max Collins short stories about Nate Heller, set in Chicago in the 30s and 40s. The slang, the locations, the turns of phrase...I'm all Chicago-gal now. Plus my city makes an appearance in one of the stories, which was startling. And amusing.
One Weird Thing: Hmm, aside from the fact that I started this hours ago and have had a nap since then....

One God Thing: "But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded." (2 Chronicles 15:7)
One Music Thing: This guy is amazing.
One Book Thing: I just finished the latest by Philip Pullman, the first prequel to the Lyra books. Now I will need to go back and read those to understand who the people in this book become in those books.

No comments: