...

...

2.26.2018

Monday morning

One Good Thing: The sky is blue. It's supposed to be a simply gorgeous day, lying to us all about spring being here already. We midwesterners know better, but it's a nice "fake" anyway.
One Funny Thing: Honestly, I've been sitting here for three minutes with nothing coming to mind. I can think of plenty of "absurd" but nothing particularly funny.
One Weird Thing: Everything in my life is weird now. Recently, I've been holding onto the thought that by next year this time, I'll have my feet under me again with most of the chaos. I sure hope so.

One God Thing: "I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." (from Psalm 121)
One Music Thing: Now that I've disentangled from SiriusXM, I'm back to radio stations. I was using my Bluetooth and phone connection, but for some unfathomable reason, that has stopped working as well. So, it's either silence or local radio.
One Book Thing: I'm stuck. I have three books going, all of them really good but all of them also "serious" and complicated and hard to read for more than 5 pages at a time. This means I've been lazy and remiss in getting through them. And it means they are all overdue bigtime. I guess I'm going to have to go back to the lightweight stuff AGAIN, for the duration. I mean, I like light fiction, but I can feel my brain atrophying when I don't read something deeper once in awhile. ...so many things to read...

No comments: