...

...

2.22.2020

Saturday night

One Good Thing: I have rediscovered my itch to write, to track, to be able to see where I was at certain times in what becomes my history. In fact, I was all set to start a(nother) blog when I rediscovered this one. So, hi from two years down the road.
One Funny Thing: Me, running (gasp! and I mean that literally) after someone today because I found their lost phone after they'd started out the front door of work. I will never be in shape again.
One Weird Thing: The last three days at work have been super-weird. Like full-moon weird, but it's actually about new-moon time. Everything from theft to peeing on chairs to harmonica-playing to screamy, in-your-face patrons. And Beast has been nightmarish too.

One God Thing: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love." --1 John 4:18 (NRSV)
One Music Thing: WHYYyyy do I still have brain cells that can regurgitate random 70s pop songs in full??
One Book Thing: I'm reading three books right now, including the first audiobook I've had out in probably 2 years. Bluetooth communication between car and phone is once again non-functional. I've also got the latest Philip Pullman Lyra book and something insanely weird about an alien place called Mappyworld.

No comments: