...

...

2.23.2020

Sunday night

One Good Thing: Beast and I had a good "date" tonight: a stop at Ace to examine the garden and yard section, a stop at his namesake drive thru for a burger for him, a drive around some neighborhoods, and then a trip for ice cream. He was in a much better mood afterwards. And right on point, alert and oriented the whole time.
One Funny Thing:
One Weird Thing: Wandering around Ace Hardware in fear of Beast collapsing when I really need to buy a new toilet flush mechanism was weird. I was afraid to leave him to dash to the back of the store, but now I'll have to go back again on my own.

One God Thing: "Desist from anger, and forsake fury, Fret not thyself only to do evil." --Psalm 37:8 (YLT)
One Music Thing: It's astonishing how closely Evita (the musical) parallels the people in the White House right now.
One Book Thing: No changes since last night to speak of. I did stack about two shelves' worth of books on my desk today in the process of cataloging them. We've (re-)entered Skinny Book Land....yeep.

No comments: