...

...

12.17.2007

Monday evening

One Good Thing: I ran into a friend after work, someone with whom I haven't had a chance to really talk in a long time. (I was late leaving because I was talking with a different friend, a coworker, until a half hour after I usually go home.) We talked in my car for a couple of hours. I needed it.
One Funny Thing: "ANHALOHEAVE"
One Weird Thing: I received a Christmas card at work from good friends from home. They must not have my home address....

One God Thing: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." [Gal 5:22-23]
One Music Thing: "Somebody Must be Prayin' for Me" by Tim McGraw, from A Place in the Sun. I'm not such a huge fan of his, but this song has something sweet and delicate about it that really appeals.
One Book Thing: Arriving at Your Own Door: 108 Lessons in Mindfulness by Jon Kabat-Zinn.

No comments: