...

...

3.23.2008

Middle of Saturday Night

One Good Thing: I am capable of more - in terms of sacrifice, empathy, friendship, and affection - than I had thought. That guy from Mad-town made a mess of things, but he certainly was not allowed to make a lasting mess of me.
One Funny Thing: When I was in high school, I used to write this on the covers of my notebooks:
Existence is meaningless, and life is absurd, so wipe that stupid smile off your face.
God knows why I thought of that right now, but it is pretty funny.
One Weird Thing: Life. Love. People.


One God Thing: "What will ye? Shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?" [1 Corinthians 4:21]
One Music Thing: "I Go Blind" (Hootie & the Blowfish) from scattered, smothered and covered - I love harmony!
One Book Thing: The Best Loved Poems of Korea [commence giggling]

No comments: