...

...

3.05.2008

Wednesday afternoon

One Good Thing: Thinking "I should post to 1 Good Thing" makes me consider my day in a different, more positive, way.
One Funny Thing: My niece calls her son "Baby Booger." I don't know why, but that makes me laugh.
One Weird Thing: Earlier this week, I found food in my apt. that I don't recall buying. Ground beef, bananas.... No one else would've gotten it for me, so, when I was I shopping that I don't remember??


One God Thing: Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes. [Song of Solomon 1:15]
One Music Thing: 3 Doors Down has been making me happy lately. I like "I Feel You."
One Book Thing: Can we call this One Writing Thing, temporarily? The Secretary of the state in which I live is sponsoring (?) a writing "contest." I am not telling anyone [else] that I plan to enter. And I plan to win.

No comments: