...

...

10.20.2017

Friday a.m.

One Good Thing: It's Friday. In the real world, that means a restful weekend. In my world, that means four hours of driving to visit Beast over the next two days, unsnarling more medical and legal issues, working 3.5 hours on Sunday and a missing the Packer game. I guess it's good to be busy, right?
One Funny Thing: I got nothin'.
One Weird Thing: I haven't cried in days. I need to cry; I can feel it, like when you need to use the bathroom in a place where there are no bathrooms to use. It's not painful yet, but it could get there. And I just can't cry.

One God Thing: "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me."  Psalm 51:12
One Music Thing: Jim Croce just came on Spotify (at work) singing "I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song" and ... yeah:
Yeah, I know it's kind of strange
Every time I'm near you
I just run out of things to say
I know you'd understand
One Book Thing: Top of the pile today: La Maravillosa Historia del EspaƱol. Another fun day of Spanish cataloging.

No comments: